First, sorry for this taking a while. Life intervened for several of us it seems, but better late than never, eh?
So, in this case, four episodes instead of hte usual two (since it took two weeks to put this up). Bit more to discuss, I imagine.
In these four episodes, we've seen our little pack grow, both in the appearance of Blue, as well as the sort of friendships growing. What do you think of this, particularly how some of the pack (Tsume, chiefly) felt about Blue's appearance and how she is half-wolf? Further, of interest, at least to me, is how, in the Forest of Death, Kiba made note of how their pack wasn't like a normal one, with no real leader. But is this the case? A part of me thinks there is a leader in Kiba, maybe in Tsume as well, as they continue to butt heads, though perhaps not as often as they once did.
And then, there is Cheza. I personally have a hard time believing she's blind, but maybe she is blind in the way we humans see. She is, after all, created from that flower, so she isn't really human. Could it be that she "sees" in a way we cannot? Fodder for thought.
Darcia also clashed with the pack to take Cheza away. It was obvious that he could kill the foursome easily, yet it seemed that his lasers constantly hit just near the wolves, blasting them away, injuring them greatly, yet...not killing. Strange, no?
And finally, we have the introduction of another noble, Jaguara, whose troops invaded Darcia's sanctum, killed his love. What precisely are they after? Cheza? Weird...
Well, discuss away!
8.07.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always liked Blue, and even as a half-wolf, she would be a welcome addition to the pack just because female wolves seem pretty rare. As for their reactions, I feel bad for her, she couldn't help how she was born, that she was half-wolf. But as in any society, it leaves her with some confusion and questions regarding her identity. Could she belong as a wolf? Is she better off being a dog?
As for Cheza, while I do think she's blind in the obvious sense, like she can't see like we can, I can't help but wonder if she can "see" through some other senses, like a bat maybe, or by using the sun and wind or something. And she does have eyes...why would she have them if she didn't use them for something? Maybe she sees in some other spectrum or something.
As for Darcia, I think he's sporting with the wolves, because just killing them would be too easy. There's always the snobby villain who thinks that dirtying his hands on what he considers inferior beings is beneath him, and it always ends up being to his cost.
Jagura...no idea what her motives are, but she's pretty creepy, and I don't see why she nailed Darcia's assistant lady to the wall, but I guess we'll find out.
Also, dunno how people feel about this, but since this series seems to be dragging a bit, how do people feel about taking a week break and watching a movie in between? I've been curious to see Summer Wars myself, and was thinking we could watch and discuss it at some point anyway. Thoughts?
I'd be for it. Summer Wars isn't quite fresh in my mind anymore, but I think I'd still have something to post about it.
Post a Comment